7.1.09

j2e

One of the first projects I am working on is to help schools use a web application called j2e.
Having had a play around with it and spoken to one of the designers I have to say I am amazed. It is a fancy online DTP type thing designed for use by children in its simplest form. Not unlike google docs in the concept of online storage of files... but these words don't do it justice. THe ability of multiple users to collaborate on documents, to export documents, to include dynamic content. Have a play around if you are in any way interested...

Here is an overview video: A brief overview
I cant wait to see it in action in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a really good bit of sofware but I'm a bit confused with how it sits alongside WriteOnline, which all Worecestershire Middle Schools have been given foc.

    I'm looking forward to next week's j2e training. Hopefully I'll have a better understanding after Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete