10.2.09

21st Century Learning

I am exited about 21st century learning. I am not sure I understand it properly yet but am trying to get my head around it. The problem is, I have been brought up and trained as a teacher using a very different model of curriculum and I am having trouble letting go. Having been bound by perceived QCA dictats and inflexible, results based planning for so long - I think I am starting to breathe fresh air.

I think there are opportunities for learning platforms to do what the name would suggest and support the delivery of 21st century curriculum. Providing tools that facilitate personalised learning and put students and the creativity they desire at the heart of their learning. I am hopeful that learning platforms can be a tool that will motivate learners and give them access to knowledge whilst also giving them a means to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment